Elite Financial Services
Building a strong financial future
The lifestyle you’ll enjoy tomorrow is predicated on the decisions you make and the actions you take today. As Licensed Investment Advisors, the professionals at Elite Financial Services combine years of collective experience and solid investment products designed to lay a firm financial foundation upon which you can build a secure financial future.
At Elite Financial, we are experienced Insurance Advisors and we are also “RIA’s” – Registered Investment Advisors. The combination makes it possible for us to guide you on insurance, savings and retirement planning. We offer handling of all investment transactions: from advising to buying and selling of annuities, brokerage accounts, mutual funds, IRA’s, SEP’s 529 plans and more.
Our Licenses include: Series 7 License, Series 66 License, Series 26 license.
**Federal income tax laws are complex and subject to change. Neither Nationwide nor its representatives give legal or tax advice. Please consult your attorney or tax advisor for answers to specific questions.
Our Investment Options Include:
- Fixed – Provide steady, predictable interest for a specific period of time
- Indexed – Provide the guarantees of fixed annuities with the opportunity to earn interest based on market performance without the direct risk of market participation
- Variable – Offer market growth potential based on your choice of investment options
**Before investing, understand that annuities are not insured by the FDIC, NCUSIF or any other federal government agency, and are not deposits or obligations of, guaranteed by, or insured by the depository institution where offered or of any affiliates. Annuities that involve investment risk may lose value.
Guarantees and protections are subject to the claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
- Brokerage Accounts – An account that allows you to purchase stocks, bonds, mutual funds and other investments
- IRA’s – Individual Retirement Accounts that provide tax-deferred growth. Your contribution to an IRA reduces your taxable income as well, so you avoid paying taxes on this base contribution.
- Roth IRA’s – Unlike the traditional IRA, you pay taxes at the ‘front end’ but pay no tax at the ‘back end’. Roth IRA’s offer additional flexibility with partial early withdraws as well as the ability to leave the money in the account for as long as you want.
- SEP’s (Simplified Employee Pension Plan) – An excellent additional investment option for securing a financial foundation for self-employed individuals wanting to invest more than the allowable limits of an IRA.
- 529 Plans – An education savings plan operated by a state or educational institution that helps families set funds aside to pay for future college costs.
- Stocks – An equity investment that represents part ownership in a corporation and entitles you to part of that corporation’s earnings and assets.
- Bonds – A debt security, similar to an IOU. Borrowers issue bonds to raise money from investors willing to lend them money for a certain amount of time. You receive interest payments based on the terms of the bond. At the maturity date, the issuer repays the principle (original amount of the bond).
- Mutual Funds – Investment vehicle made up of a pool of funds collected from many investors for the purpose of investing in securities such as stocks, bonds, money market instruments and similar assets.
- REITS (Real Estate Investment Trusts) – A security that sells like a stock on the major exchanges and invests in real estate directly, either through properties or mortgages. REITs receive special tax considerations and typically offer high yields, as well as a highly liquid method of investing in real estate.
**Investing involves market risk, including possible loss of principal, and there is no guarantee that investment objectives will be achieved.
CONTACT Elite Financial Services today and start planning for a better tomorrow.